Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer 2009 Has Officially Begun!

What's new?! Well, I'm officially 'on the move'! I'm crawling here, there, and everywhere. Even though I'm not using my legs too much, I use the 'wounded soldier crawl' to get everywhere I want to go. My mom and dad purchased some big, colorful tiles to go in the living room so I can have a bunch of room to practice. They are pretty cool, but I thought the big box they came in was even better!


Here I come!

Watch out!

Baby in a box!


Peek-a-boo!


Such a happy little girl!

Then, last weekend we came into Atlanta for a visit. While there, we got to go to the Highlands festival. We had a great time. I really enjoyed the music, and Mom and Grandma liked looking at all the arts and crafts. It was also fun to see my Uncle Mike!


Mom and I


Grandpa Scooter look at the camera


Grandpa Scooter, I said look at the camera!


Feels like summertime!



Cheese!


So silly, Uncle Mike


Taking a break for a ba-ba


Hanging out with the boys

1 comment:

Alyce Sindall said...

Drew's gorgeous! I can't believe how big she's getting! Check out Hayden's blog when you get a chance!

http://thesindalls.blogspot.com

Hope all is well with you and David!