Monday, June 22, 2009

Poolside

The other day I got to go to the pool for the first time with Sawyer!! Mom was scared I wouldn't like the cold water, but I ended up surprising her! I loved it! At first I was very serious, but after I got a grip on my surroundings, it was all fun and games. I loved when Mom swam with me while she blew bubbles in the water, splashing the water with my hands, and kicking my feet at the same time (Mom swears I am going to be a butterflyer)!



Getting all lubed up!


Almost ready!


Sawyer, I love your gear!


I decided to go with the one-piece this year!


Mom putting yet more sunscreen on me!


Finally in the water!


Amazed with this huge bathtub


Swimming with Mommy


Lounging by the pool after a good swim!


Poolside


Let's come back again soon!

A few weeks ago my Auntie Amanda came down from Chicago. It was the first time I had seen her since Christmas (believe it or not)! We had a wonderful time, and as always, the visit went by way too fast! Luckily, in a few weeks, my family and I are flying up there to visit all of 'Chicago'. I can't wait to meet everyone! Mom is preparing me by reading 'Good Night Chicago' everyday. I can't wait. Stay posted~my next post will be from the 'Windy City'!



Take me, I'm yours!


Upside down baby!


Aunt Amanda and I


I love playing on Grandma and Grandpa Scooter's bed


Still crawling (and getting better at it)!

No comments: