Sunday, May 17, 2009

1/2 A Year and Counting!

I am a little over six months old now! How time flies! Recently, I just went to the doctor for my six month check up. I now weigh 19 pounds, 12 ounces and am 27 inches long. I'm still hanging in there and was in the 95th percentile in both weight and height again. Mommy and Daddy hope I have some 'Uncle Goober genes'! I am now sitting up all by myself and love it! I play, play, play all day. Even though I wish I could, I'm not crawling yet. When I'm on my tummy, I mainly just flail my arms and legs around at the same time. Sometimes I scooch but I go backwards! Oh well. I'm also eating like a little piglet. I love pretty much everything (from vegetable risotto with cheese to strawberry-banana granola). Yummy!


Ready, GO!


Eyes are still blue as can be!


I'm goin' to get you!


Learning new things is so fun~like trying my sippy cup!

Daddy's little Brave (no wonder people think I'm a little boy)!



2 comments:

Somebody who loves me said...

She is the prettiest little thing!!! People think she is a boy because of the hair (or lack of) - Jamee was bald forever and even if she had on pink people would think it.

What a doll!!!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Look at that big girl sitting up...Miss you guys. Counting down the days to being neighbors!

Love y'all
Flemings