Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back In Commission

As most of you know, I got my very first cold! It stunk! I couldn't breathe out of my nose. So, I didn't sleep well at all the first night I had it (neither did my Mom), but once I got used to breathing out of my mouth, it got better. Even though I didn't have a fever my Mom and Dad insisted that I go visit the doctor. At our visit, I found out that I weighed twelve pounds, eight ounces. I was pretty surprised how much weight I gained, but my parents, for some reason, weren't. Anyway, with the help of a Vics-Vapor plug-in and some good ol' suctioning, I am on my way to a complete recovery. Fortunately, I was better by Thursday to watch the Dawgs play in the Capital One Bowl and for my dearest friend, Sawyer's, first birthday party.


Mom and I got all dressed up in our red for the game.

Sammy and I hanging out waiting for the game to start


This is great! I can't wait until I can sit up on my own.

All smiles cause my Dawgs won

This past Friday, Mom, Dad, and I made my first road trip! We went to Birmingham to attend my friend, Sawyer's, first birthday party! The car ride was nice. I'm like my Mom, though, and pretty much slept the entire way there. Friday night we helped Aunt Magill get all ready for the party. Sawyer had a 'safari-themed' party. It was so cool! There were blow-up safari animals everywhere I looked. Saturday was the big day. Sawyer looked so handsome in his outfit. Although, he didn't care too much for his cake, the rest of the party was an absolute hit. I can't wait until I turn one!

'Happy birthday to you'

Sawyer got his own cupcake to eat. He wasn't really in the mood to eat but who would be with all the presents waiting to be opened!


He got some great gifts


Sawyer, you even have a toy named after you! How lucky!


I'm king of the jungle around here mister

My Magill with Sawyer


What are you looking at, zebra!


Whoa! I am surrounded!

1 comment:

The Fleming Boys said...

Mommy couldn't have made it through my first party with out you. Thanks Aunt Mel and Uncle David! Drew...thanks for being a star at my party, too.

Love y'all!