Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just To See You Smile

Well, Mom and Dad say I am growing like a weed these days and that my personality is really starting to shine! They love all my different facial expressions and say that they can just stare at me all day! Things are going well these days. I am not as sleepy and am beginning to stay awake the majority of the day. I am enjoying bath time a lot better lately too. I also got to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the first time! I had a wonderful time and especially liked Grandpa serenading me! He has such a great voice!


No, I don't have any extra acorns to share!


Mommy says I get this face from my Dad.


And this one from her............


Here's looking at you!


Whoo, I'm pooped!


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.....


Oh Dad!


There is nothing better than kicking my feet
on my changing table


Mom, you are like the paparazzi!


Strap me in tight!


I love riding in the car!

All ready to go 'bye-bye'!


I love watching football with my Dad.


That was a bad pass!


Buddha Belly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable, just want to bite those cheeks......
love ya,
Becky & Rich

The Fleming Boys said...

Look at that sweet girl! We love to see your little personality blossoming Drew-Baby.
Love y'all,
Chris, Magill and Sawyer