Sunday, January 25, 2009

Talking Up a Storm

Sorry I haven't posted a blog lately. We have been super busy doing all kinds of things. The other day I had to go to the doctor. I weighed 13 pounds, 7 ounces and was 24 and 1/8 inches long. Both my height and weight were in the 90th percentile. I am really loving this thing they call life. Right now I love to lay on my back and just talk, talk, talk (that is until I see the camera). Mom says that I am going to be quite the chatterbox when I grow up. Speaking of Mom, starting Monday, she has to go back to work. She isn't thrilled about it but is very thankful that Aunt Magill is coming to watch me and be there to support her. I am going to miss her terribly, but I know I will have great fun with Sawyer-Man next week!



Talking up a storm


Thanks for my Chicago shirt, Aunt Amanda!

Can't wait to meet you Chicago!

Sweet Mallory (and baby)

Mallory and Dada


Hanging out with my mom and cuz

These jeans are a little snug, Mom!


Fussy-Wussy was a bear!!

No comments: