Monday, December 1, 2008

A Time For Thanks

The Thanksgiving holiday is certainly a time for family and friends. I had a lot of visitors this week and feel truly blessed being surrounded by so many loved ones.


Aunt Kay loves me!


Great Uncle Herb even made the trip from Dalton. Thanks for my coins, Uncle Herb!


Conner, you are such a big girl!


Enjoying my visit with Tracey, Conner, and Nana


I really tried to stay awake to see everybody!

Cousin Mallory is so sweet and is always checking to make sure I'm ok.

Thanks for sharing Pee-Paw with me, Mallory.

Hanging out with Great Granddaddy

On Thanksgiving Day, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncles Mike, John, Matt, and Aunt Amanda came to Athens. Daddy was in charge of frying the turkey. Since it was such a pretty day, I got to go outside for a little bit to supervise. He did a decent job. The turkey was delicious! After we ate, we spent the rest of the day napping. What a perfect day! There are so many things to be thankful for......


Don't drop it, Dad!


Aunt Amanda and I had way too much turkey.


Uncle Matt and I

I had a wonderful 1st Thanksgiving...already looking forward to next year.


Uncle Mike babysat me while Mom, Dad, and Amanda went shopping at 6 o'clock in the morning the day after Thanksgiving. He told Mom and Dad it was hard work! What do you think?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was up the whole time before this picture! :)

Unknown said...

you're a natural mikey!!