What a sweet family
Thanks for watching me Aunt Kelli and Uncle Goob!
Then over the weekend I got all dressed up in my Christmas gear. Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Daddy's work Christmas get-together. I hate to admit it, but I was kind of the hit of the party!
I love my changing table

A late night
Finally, I waited to tell you about the best thing that happened to me last week, last. It's certainly a day I'll never forget!! Can you believe I got to meet one of the MOST FAMOUS people in the entire world....SANTA!! He came all the way from the North Pole to Madison, Georgia! I was so excited I could hardly stand it! However, the long car ride made me very sleepy. I could barely keep my eyes open at first, but after a quick diaper change, I was wide awake. Santa asked if I had been naughty or nice this year! I told him I was only a little over three weeks old, but I felt that I'd been pretty nice so far. Mommy and Daddy agreed. Hopefully, I convinced Santa so he'll come to our house in a few weeks!

While visions of sugar plums danced in my head....
Oh Santa!!

Can I meet all your reindeer?







1 comment:
Oh my!!!! So precious. What a perfect little princess! Miss and love y'all.
Chris, Magill, and Sawyer
Post a Comment