Saturday, December 20, 2008

Growing Bigger Everyday

This past week, Mommy, Daddy, and I made Christmas cookies. It was super fun. I was in charge of putting on the sprinkles. While we were baking, we listened to Christmas music. Daddy actually did a lot of the work but oddly refused to take any pictures! It's a great start to new family traditions!


Yummy cookies.......


Mom pretending to look busy!


All in a day's work

Mom and Dad say I am growing and changing everyday! There are a few things I am finding that I love. 1. I love to get in my Baby Bjorn and stroll around the house. I can look up at my favorite things, fans and lights! I also enjoy taking little snoozes when my Mom or Dad are vacuuming the house. 2. I love when my Mom gets me up from a good night's sleep. I am all smiles. 3. I love my changing table! I enjoy talking and kicking my feet. Life is good.

This is great!



:) video

This is Daddy's favorite shirt! Pee-paw bought it for me in Arizona. Willie and I are definitely 'Born for Trouble'!


Finally, I also got to go on my first walk! Since the weather has been unusually warm these past few days, 70 degrees, (don't be jealous Aunt Amanda), Mom, Dad, Sam, and I got to venture outside. It was great. This is a picture of me getting ready to go!

1 comment:

The Fleming Boys said...

Oh my goodness! Such a precious video!! Can't wait to see one of those little smiles for myself. Don't grow too quickly, Drew baby!

Love and miss you!
Chris, Magill and Sawyer