What a wonderful 1st Christmas! Thank you everybody for all my great gifts. I loved everything (from my penguin bowling set to all my books)! I feel so loved.
Christmas is just so exciting
Getting ready for the big day
I'm not sure why Mommy and Daddy said I received way too many presents!
Can you find me?
I have to guard my gifts with my life (especially with Uncle Mike around)
Noah, don't be jealous that you just got one!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Little Drerw you grow more beautiful everyday and I understand that you are sooo good. I bet Mom and Dad were just a little bit jealous that you received more gifts than they did. Keep the same big smile. I love you and hope to see you soon. Hugs and kisses,Nana
I am Jillian Drew Martin. I was born November 9th, 2008. I was 8 lbs 2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. I am a sweet healthy girl and ready to win the World's heart!
Miss Molly
This is my sweet baby sister Molly Michelle Martin. We welcomed her to the world on April 18th, 2010. At 6 lbs 10 ounces and 19 1/2 inches, Molly was a peanut. But, amazing things often come in tiny packages!
Lawton
We welcomed Lawton into our lives on October 4th, 2012. He weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches. Molly and I are so excited about our new baby brother. Our family is now complete.
1 comment:
Little Drerw you grow more beautiful everyday and I understand that you are sooo good. I bet Mom and Dad were just a little bit jealous that you received more gifts than they did. Keep the same big smile. I love you and hope to see you soon.
Hugs and kisses,Nana
Post a Comment