Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so long, but we have been super busy! The summer has started, and I have been having a blast getting to know and bonding with my lil' sis, 'Manna'. She has certainly settled in and is doing great. I think Mom and Dad are most proud of her sleeping. 11 hours of straight sleep during the night has really put them in a good mood for some reason! She is smiling all the time, cooing, and laughing. Mom calls her 'a snuggle bug'! I love having her around and am constantly hugging and kissing on her. I also like having a bath buddy! As for me, I've been learning and saying new words (and sentences) everyday. I love reading books and am really enjoying playing with my new neighbors, Lucy and Sarah. Girls rule! OH! And, I just got signed up for preschool! I am going to be going two days a week starting in August. Mom says that I will get to do art activities, learn songs, play, and meet new friends. I can't wait!
Oh! Did I mention I love to eat too? Animal crackers anyone?!

They sure are good!

CHEESE!

Molly loves her aquarium! Ollie, the octopus, keeps her busy for sure!

Mom says as Molly gets bigger she looks more and more like me!
She's a lucky girl!

I supervise Molly a lot!

Ray of sunshine!

Molly and Dada

Definitely 'Daddy's girls'

Hello!

I love bath time! I might just be a little swimmer!

I have to say that Molly likes it too!

Molly being very patriotic!

Sweet 'Manna'

Kid Sister

I think we are going to have a lot of fun together, Molly!
No comments:
Post a Comment