Monday, May 17, 2010

Bitter Sweet Week

Wow! There is so much to report on this week! First off, happy birthday to my cousin, Mallory! She turned 3 on May 2nd! A few weekends ago we had a birthday party for her out at Pee-paw and Bibby's house. It was tons of fun. The best was the 'bounce house' they got for all the kids (and my Dad) . At first I fell down a lot, but by the end of the day, I would say that I was quite the pro!


Taking a break to check out what else is happening at the party!


Peek!

The other day we stopped by to see Mallory and JA. JA is growing like a weed! It's funny how he is only 4 weeks older than my baby sister, Molly! There is quite a size difference!



JA and Molly


Cousins

In other news, we sold our house! It was a bitter-sweet moment when everything was official last Friday. Mom and I went by the house for the last time the other day to say our good-byes and take a few pictures. I will definitely miss it but look forward to the times ahead in our new one!




To celebrate, we had our wonderful friends, the Flemings, over on Sunday. Here are a few pictures of the day!


Though Molly is awake tons more now, she still needs her beauty rest!


So sweet!


Daddy's little pea


Cat-nap!


There are those pretty eyes!


Enjoying my new swimming pool!


Whoa! It's kinda cold.....


....but it's still so fun!


Reminds me of the beach!


Sawyer and I swam all day and then enjoyed a picnic together!


Sawyer showed me how he could swim!
Mom says her and I are taking lessons this summer!


At the end of the day, we enjoyed popsicles!


What a great day!

No comments: