Sunday, February 8, 2009

Movin' and Shakin'

Happy belated Valentine's Day! This weekend was super fun (even though I wasn't allowed to go out on a date). I spent the night at Pee-paw's and Bibby's Friday night while Mom and Dad got to go out and celebrate Valentine's Day with dinner and a concert. They had a great time. Thanks guys! Then, the rest of the weekend we just hung out as a family. Since the weather has been so nice, we got to go out on a bunch of walks. Lately, Mom and Dad said I've become quite the 'wiggle-worm'. While on my back, I tick around like a clock. Although I haven't flipped over quite yet, I'm definitely getting close. It'll just be a matter of time!


Thanks for Love-Bug and for watching
me last week, Mee-Maw!


Eating my hand makes a great snack


Kicking back on a Sunday


Blue Eyes


Daddy says they'll eventually
turn brown, what do you think?


I'm holding my head up like a big girl!


Hurry up, Dad! I need to drink more milk!

All ready to 'rock-rock'


Be My Valentine


Mommy says I'm her one and only Valentine
(besides Daddy, of course)


I'm here to break some hearts

Getting some fresh air


I do not look like Toad, Dad!


Girl Power


Thanks for the outfit Uncle Mike and (soon to be) Aunt Steph


Whoa! What is that big, furry thing over there!

1 comment:

The Fleming Boys said...

These are the cutest pictures! I see a little personality in blossom, Miss Drew! But, tell your Daddy...I don't see any brown eyes in sight. My bets are on blue!

Love y'all,
Chris, Magill and Sawyer