Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Best Friends

Two weeks ago, I got to spend the week with my Dad. He took a week off of work just to hang out with me! We had a great time and really got to bond. Also, I've been bonding with my new best friend, Sam, the dog! I love hanging out with her, but sometimes she scares me when she steals kisses when I'm least expecting it!



Sometimes I'm the sweetest angel

Sometimes I'm not


I just want to have fun!


I love to laugh


Hello there good buddy!


Sam, that's my eyeball!


Drew had a little lamb


Noonie!


Be careful, Dad! I just ate!


Give me this ba-ba, mom!


I can do it!


Eating them 'Gators' up


Taking a quick 'cat-nap'


Children are the hands by which
we take hold of heaven.

1 comment:

The Fleming Boys said...

You are getting to be such a big girl, Drew! Such a little model!

Love and miss you,

Chris, Magill and Sawyer-Man