Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We're home!

We finally made it home! I have so many cool toys and gadgets here to play with. There is also a big furry animal who follows me everywhere. I think her name is Sam.

Just A Swingin'

4 comments:

The Fleming Boys said...

Home sweet home! Now you get to try out all of your stuff!

Daddy is having to hold Mommy back from getting in the car right now to hold that sweet baby!

Love y'all...

Jeanne Eason said...

I love hearing your laughs in the video! I keep tearing up!!! She is beautiful! Enjoy! Maybe I can meet her soon. Will you be in Athens for the Tech game?

Unknown said...

Jeanne-We'll definitely be here for the game. We would love for you to stop by if you can!

Somebody who loves me said...

She is so pretty - like I am surprised!!!

I can't wait until I can hold her and hug you two guys!!!

I love you!!!

Kay