Friday, November 21, 2008

Great Friends

This week Aunt Magill and Sawyer came to Athens to visit Mommy and me. Aunt Magill is such a gift. She helped Mommy out a TON! I was happy I finally got to meet Sawyer Man too. I've heard so much about him. We had a great time! I hated to see them go, but Mommy told me that they are moving closer to us soon. The countdown is on!! Love ya'll!

Hello there!


Aunt Magill got me to take my first pacifier!


So big!

A girl needs her beauty rest......

Sawyer wanted to swing too.......

So, I let him!


Aunt Magill has that special touch


I love a baby who knows how to protect his lady


Thanks for visiting guys! Come back to visit soon........




1 comment:

The Fleming Boys said...

Our time with y'all was so special! It was really hard to say goodbye. But, we know we'll see y'all again soon. Don't grow too much until then, Drew-Baby. Be good to your Momma and Daddy. They are the best.

Love y'all,
Chris, Magill and Sawyer