Monday, November 8, 2010

Beach Bums

A few weeks ago our family along with the Fleming family headed down to Panama City Beach to visit with one of my favorite people, my Uncle Matt. We stayed right on the beach, and I loved sitting out on the deck and watching the water. It was the most perfect time to go! The days were warm and the nights were cool!


Taking in the scenery!


I can get use to this for sure!


Uncle Matt and I...


We had a lot to catch up on!


Laid back!


One thing I didn't like was the way the sand felt on the bare feet. So, Daddy put socks and shoes on me and I was ready to go!


The Fleming Gang


Add ImageWe visited Uncle Matt's restaurant, Castaways, and were greeted by some strange characters!



The majority of our time though was spent in the sand!


'Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier!'


This was Molly and I's serious model pose!


I love my little sis!


Getting some shots with the boys!


My #1 Mer-Man and I


What a sweet little thing!


My first carousel ride!


I had SO much fun! Daddy, you think this can be an annual trip?!

No comments: