Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, it's official! I am one-year old! What a day! It started with playing with my new toy Pee-paw and Bibby got me, a Little Mermaid car! I love it! It makes so many noises and plays so many songs! I can't seem to get enough of it! Then, when my Dad got home from working the night shift, he brought me a cupcake! It was great! I'd eat another one if I could! Finally, Mee-maw came over and took me shopping for some clothes and shoes! She also brought me a bunch of balloons! They are the best! What a great day!! Thank you for all the calls and sweet messages!


Beep, beep! Coming through!


'Under the Sea'


My own little cupcake!


There is nothing like a little sugar kick at 10 o'clock in the morning!


Where did it go?


Getting hosed off in the sink!


I was a bit messy!


Oh wow! I love balloons!

No comments: