The other day, Mom and Dad took me to a pumpkin patch!! That's what they called it at least but all I could see were a bunch of orange balls everywhere! I had a blast wondering around and saying 'ball' to every 'pumpkin' I saw! Here are a few shots of me there!
I am Jillian Drew Martin. I was born November 9th, 2008. I was 8 lbs 2 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. I am a sweet healthy girl and ready to win the World's heart!
Miss Molly
This is my sweet baby sister Molly Michelle Martin. We welcomed her to the world on April 18th, 2010. At 6 lbs 10 ounces and 19 1/2 inches, Molly was a peanut. But, amazing things often come in tiny packages!
Lawton
We welcomed Lawton into our lives on October 4th, 2012. He weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches. Molly and I are so excited about our new baby brother. Our family is now complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment