Wow! It has been forever! I apologize! I wanted to update you all on what has been going on! Well, I am not walking quite yet but I am pulling myself up on everything and anything! Sometimes I get brave and let go for a few seconds and stand like a big girl. One of my favorite things to do is to walk along the couch or around the coffee table. Mom says it is only a matter of time before I'm up and walking around the house.
I also went to the doctor the other day. I am weighing in at 22 pounds, 14 ounces, and I am 29 inches long.
I've gotten my two bottom teeth and the doc says my top ones are going to be coming in soon too! Speaking of teeth, I am eating all kinds of great food these days. There really isn't anything that I don't like!
The other weekend, we had a 'fiesta' to celebrate Mike and Stephanie's engagement. It was a great time. There was great friends, music, and food. As you can see I love me some guacamole!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment