Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chicago Bound

Well, we just got back from the Windy City. I had the most wonderful trip. It was definitely a trip of firsts: my first airplane ride, my first visit to Chicago, and I even got my first tooth while there!! A trip to remember! It was great meeting my family! Everyone was so welcoming! Thanks Aunt Peggy, Uncle Vince, and Nicki for letting us stay! Here are just a few pictures recording my visit!


The flight there was empty so I got my own seat!


All ready to go!



Look at all the clouds!


Taking a quick 'cat nap' before we land!


We're here!



Here's looking at you!


Daddy time!


Oh geez guys!



Lickin' my chops~just smelling all the wonderful food around here!


Uncle Mikey, go get me a plate!


Oh Grandma!

Aunt Amanda, it's always great to see you!


Definitely been 'Momma's girl' as of late!


Already hanging out with all the boys!


Aunt Lori and I having a blast!


Thanks Aunt Peggy and Uncle Vince for the great shirt!

Even though I loved every moment I spent in Chicago, I especially enjoyed spending time with my Great Grandma and Nana! That was truly special!


Great Nana and I


I have to say how many Our Fathers?


So much to catch up on!

Taking a rest after a long day~no better place!

So Great Grandma, I hear you like the Cubs!

See y'all soon!!

No comments: