Also, I went to the doctor the other day for a check-up. I now weigh 16 pounds, 11 ounces, and I am 26 inches long! I am growing more and more everyday!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Rice Cereal....Not So Much!
Well, the other day I thought I'd try something different for dinner, rice cereal. I was actually very much looking forward to expanding my palate. However, I was in for a rude awakening. Not only did my Mom and Dad feed me some nasty mess, they didn't even give it to me in a ba-ba!! They shoved some tool in my mouth that I didn't like so much! They told me that I'd try it again in a week or so, but I'm thinking not much is going to change in a few days. We'll see, and I'll let you all know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
What a sweetheart!!!
It gets better, Drew. I promise. And if it doesn't, don't worry...I'll come and rescue you!
Love you,
Sawyer
Post a Comment